CoolMasterNet is a unique communication bridge that seamlessly connects advanced VRF / Split Air Conditioning Systems and home automation / Building Management Systems (BMS) controllers.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
The RTD-Net is a Modbus interface for monitoring and control of Daikin VRV
and Sky Air ranges of air-conditioners; and VAM and VKM ventilation units. The interface is compatible with all units that have a P1,P2 remote controller network connection and allows control of up to 16 units in a single group.
• GROUP CONTROL – Group control of unit settings such as Setpoint, Fanspeed, Run Mode, Louvre and On/Off
• KEYPAD CONTROL – Control of lock/unlock state of individual buttons on wired remote controller and the
ability to limit ranges of user adjustment.
• UNIT MONITORING – Group and individual readback of unit data including Fault Codes, Unit Temperatures.
• VAM CONTROL – Control of VAM and VKM unit fanspeed and damper position.
• CUSTOM CONTROL – RTD interfaces can be supplied in custom conﬁgurations to suit speciﬁc applications.
The FDP3 range of interfaces provide monitoring and control solutions for Toshiba SMMS, SHRM and Digital Inverter air conditioning systems.
UNIT CONTROL – Control of Setpoint, Fanspeed, Runmode, Louvre mode and on/off state through Modbus registers.
REMOTE CONTROLLER – Facility to individually lock and unlock each remote controller button associated with unit control.
FAULT CODES – Readback of all indoor and outdoor unit fault codes
UNIT TEMPERATURES – Indoor unit air and coil temperatures are available RS485 NETWORK.
FDP-3 Modbus Interface
FDP-3 BMS Control Interface